I never really put much stock in New Year’s resolutions, however this year I thought I’d give it a try.
- Quit the e-cig – Completed! March 2017
- Prioritise breakfast – I never really eat breakfast, I really feel like it’s something I should do more!
- Be more spontaneous – Stop saying no and do it!
- Floss daily – Stop the excuses and do it every day.
- Brush teeth before bed every night – Sometimes this one is so easy to forget or just skip completely when you’re tired after a long day. No more excuses!
- Take time for self-care once a week (e.g. reading, long bath, etc) – I really don’t allow as much time for myself as I should. I’m hoping doing some sort of self-care once a week will help with stress levels 🙂
- Try ‘Meatless Mondays’ – Why not? It’d be nice to experience why some people do it.
- Zero caffeine – I’m down to a maximum of 3 cups of coffee a day now instead of approx. 8 cups! Progress people!!
- Learn 10 phrases in a foreign language – The trouble is trying to keep track of the phrases…
- Organise photos (Delete duplicates, arrange in folders by month, year, or event, etc) – Already started, need to check I’ve finished 🙂
- Watch one documentary per month – On track!
- Complete a money-saving challenge – Know any good ones?
- Try journaling again. Write down the days accomplishments & best moments – So far up to date in the form of a gratitude journal.
- Find an anti-stress technique that actually works – Heh… if I find one I’ll let you guys know 😉
- Neater handwriting – A labour of love!
- Minimum savings of £20 per month – On track so far!
- Exercise once a week – I think I actually laughed when I read this just now…
Any tips to help me with my list?
Do you have any New Year’s resolutions you’d like to share?