Here’s the first post on my travels around the blogosphere. I highly recommend you have a browse and visit the ones you’re interested in 🙂
Anxiety and Mental Health.
- Dr. Eric Perry, Ph.D. shares his thoughts on the power of self-talk
- Pooja @ Lifesfinewhine discusses what her anxiety has taught her
- Jenny @ Jenny in Neverland talks about anxiety (highly recommended!)
- Beth @ Life… Take 2 gives tips on reducing stress and anxiety
- V @ MillennialLifeCrisis shares tips for coping with anxiety from a psychiatrist
- Chrissi @ Chrissi Reads shares her experiences with anxiety for Mental Health Awareness Week
- Bogdan @ Pointless Overthinking questions if social anxiety is a habit
- Jessie @ Wine for Nine shares habits that could be signs of anxiety
- Alexithymia @ The Psychological World gives advice on how to control your anxiety on a night time
- Anya @ NPR announces that the World Health Organisation is recognising ‘Gaming Disorder’ as an illness, adding it to the list of diseases
- Vada @ Ramblings of a Neurotic Writer opens up about why she didn’t go to university
- Irish Noel @ Society19 gives 10 tips on preparing for college as a new student. Society19 has many great uni/college posts, so I suggest you check them out!
- Edzon @ Society19 lets you know 5 things you should know before going to a Catholic university
- Chantel @ Society19 recommends the best care packages for college students living away from home
- Gary @ Gizmodo announces that, according to a review, tuition fees should be cut!
- Wonbo @ Wired shares how a group of college students built and launched a rocket to space
- Livius @ The History Blog shares a finding in Bulgaria of an early Neolithic mother and child burial (this is one of my favourite periods in history! 🙂 )
- Livius @ The History Blog also shares info on a shipwreck in the Gulf of Mexico which was found by accident!
- George @ Gizmodo confirms that unicorns did exist 😉
Tv and Games.
- James @ Gizmodo explains how questions about strange Pokemon were answered by the Detective Pikachu team
- Germain @ Gizmodo explains why there’s a remake of the classic animated movie – The Lion King
- Catie @ Gizmodo tells us about the new Pokemon Sleep game
- Victoria @ Gizmodo reports on a period tracking app that is reportedly funded by anti-abortion groups
- The Conversation @ The Next Web shares an app that can help you quit your mobile addiction
- Matt @ Gizmodo explains that the average Facebook user is spending 38 minutes more on the app than they should
- Shabana @ Gizmodo announces that plastic straws, cotton buds, and stirrers will soon get banned!
- The Staff @ Lifehacker discuss four ways to figure out what you really want to do with your life and how to overcome importer syndrome with a ‘brag file’